[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Aire*
Forum Index » Profile for Aire* » Messages posted by Aire*
Thanks for the tip. Got it cleared and all is well. My last question is can I stream .m4v movie files? These are digital movies that came with blue Ray movies and uploaded free through iTunes with a code. When I start them, all I get is a black screen.colon cleanse reviews.What is the main problem in it?
Add my name aswell in the list.I am windows client and i love to pay for it.headache behind eyes
Its a bad news to hear.Its one to the major programs i am using.Did apple apply restrictions to it?
Thanks for the information but can you tell me will it works only on microsoft windows 7 or on microsoft window Xp aswell?colon cleanse reviews
iPod touch lets you enjoy everything you love about an iPod, and then some. Watch your movies and TV shows on a brilliant 3.5-inch display. Use the revolutionary Multi-Touch interface to flick through your music in Cover Flow. And anytime you’re itching for more entertainment, just tap iTunes to browse and buy on the fly.
Assuming you are using Windows, Right click on the main desktop (no windows open) and go to Properties. Click the Settings tab and adjust the slider called "Screen Resolution". Hit apply, and the resolution will change for 15 seconds allowing you to see if you like it. If you do, hit yes, if not, click no or wait the 15 seconds and it will return to your old resolution.

Air Video can stream videos in almost any format to your iPhone and iPod touch. You don't need to copy your videos to the device just to watch them. If the videos in your collection are not in format supported by iPhone, Air Video will convert them on fly*. You don't need to wait until the entire video is converted. You can start watching it almost immediately!

Forum Index » Profile for Aire* » Messages posted by Aire*
Go to: