[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Hintry
Forum Index » Profile for Hintry » Messages posted by Hintry
meanasjed wrote:
Hintry wrote:
fakeyfakerson wrote:And apparently that StreamToMe app found a workaround, hopefully air video can find a way too.

Latest version of StreamToMe (3.0 26 June 2010) has same problem. Audio only, no video.

I was able to get video out to work in the newest version of StreamToMe by launching the app with the cable already attached to the phone and the app in landscape orientation. If you launch the video with the phone held vertically it just outputs audio.

I don't know if anyone else can try this and see if they can confirm this working for them.

Hopefully if StreamToMe found a loophole it could also be added to AirVideo.

Thanks for the tip. I only tried it today. It worked once - then stopped. After that - audio only. I'll reset everything (server, iPod) and try again.

Has anyone got it working with the Apple Dock - rotated to landscape? Would be nice to still be able to use the Apple remote.

Whatever the case, I'm seriously pissed off with Apple.
fakeyfakerson wrote:And apparently that StreamToMe app found a workaround, hopefully air video can find a way too.

Latest version of StreamToMe (3.0 26 June 2010) has same problem. Audio only, no video.
Insound138 wrote:does anyone know if downgrading this way...

http://www.ihackintosh.com/2010/06/downgrade-iphone-3g-3gs-ios-4-gm-to-os-3-1-3/

will work? has anyone tried it?

I tried with my iPod Touch 3G 64GB but it failed with a "This Device Isn't Eligible For the Requested Build" error.

These were my steps:

1. Entered DFU mode.
2. In iTunes clicked Alt-Restore and browsed to a iPod3,1_3.1.3_7E18_Restore.ipsw file.
3. Waited a few minutes, then the error.
4. Also tried with recboot but no joy.

BTW - the above ihackintosh link seems to contradict itself...

we created a step by step guide for iPhone 3G and 3GS running on iOS 4 GM. iOS 4 is still in GM and you needn’t to edit your host files for iPhone 3GS to bypass Apple signatures.

then they say..
iPhone 3GS users : Apple stopped signing OS 3.1.3 signatures so you need to modify your host files to downgrade iPhone 3GS with Cydia SHSH, so follow the instructions posted in following link.

Have I missed something? Right now I feel like crying.

Forum Index » Profile for Hintry » Messages posted by Hintry
Go to: