[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Wesleturgez
Forum Index » Profile for Wesleturgez » Messages posted by Wesleturgez
How long should I wait? You've been a member since 09 and that's the best help you can offer? Have you been waiting since 09 for a response? Should i wait that long? Do you actually know anything useful or do you just troll random forums? Terribly sorry if you were offended by the bump.
Anybody? Did I ask the ? Wrong? Need more info?
i have an ipad and a windows 7 pc that i use airvideo for. if i tether the laptop to my 4g ipad then i can stream to my ipad from my laptop, but if i connect my ipad and my laptop to my router (belkin ac750) then i get an error message on my ipad that says "url resover error" tracker service seems to be down etc. i dont have internet connected to the router yet, but its my understanding that i shouldnt need it to stream as long as im at home, and all devices are connected to the same router. this is a brand new router, and has the 2.4 and 5ghz bands. im trying to look at the port forwarding part, but in all honesty its a bit over my head, i'm sure this is probably a redundant topic, except for the no internet router only portion, some help would really be appreciated

Forum Index » Profile for Wesleturgez » Messages posted by Wesleturgez
Go to: