[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: vicoesco
Forum Index » Profile for vicoesco » Messages posted by vicoesco
I am also experiencing these issues on my iphone4s. I have 2 air video servers to test at my house and an iphone and an ipad2. Both have been working fine for years now, but when I upgraded to the latest server install on one of them, i realised that I was getting communication errors on my iphone when I try to navigate to the directory which contains 40-50 directories (not my ipad funny enough). It's happening on both servers (2.4.3 and 2.4.6beta3). Both ipad and iphone have the latest release of the client although the ipad is still running ios5 while the 4s is on 6.1.2. I tried creating a 'shared folder location' straight to the directory that houses the other directories (movies dir is actually farther down the tree to my usual home directory) and it seems to work, though continuing to dive down the tree causes a timeout and I get kicked back to the server connect screen on the client. Would I be able to also try out this beta? I usually only need to run it on my iphone when I travel, but was hoping I wouldnt have to reorder all those directories just for my phone.

-V

Forum Index » Profile for vicoesco » Messages posted by vicoesco
Go to: