[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: brianapp
Forum Index » Profile for brianapp » Messages posted by brianapp
Any idea of when full downloading will be available?

I see an HD version is available. Will paid users of this version have to pay again for the HD version? If so I should not have bought this version in the first place. That would kind of punish original users for buying it earlier.
Would it be possible to add a preference to control or increase the buffer size? When playing converted files I often get stops and pauses. It would also be helpful to have an option to temporarily download the entire file. This would allow me to seamlessly move over the entire timeline that buffering alone would not allow.

I know there is an option to drop the bit rate to get around this but I have dropped the bit rate as much as I would like to and I still have stops. I would like to be able to use the highest bit rate and as you know this is a problem with even the best streaming connection.

The best combination of these ideas would be an option to allow background downloading of the entire file when selected. Then you could do some streaming right away but eventually the entire file would be there.

Forum Index » Profile for brianapp » Messages posted by brianapp
Go to: