[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: rsaeks
Forum Index » Profile for rsaeks » Messages posted by rsaeks
It was located in C:\Users\me\Local Settings\Application Data\AirVideoServer

In Win7 %AppData% is a different location

Thanks!!
Thanks for the quick reply. When I put in %appdata% I am redirected to C:\Users\myname\AppData\Roaming. I don't see the file or a folder corresponding to AirVideo in that location.
Hi there,

I am running AirVideo on a Windows 7 machine and had the problem with the conversion queue getting stuck one day, and I needed to kill the app to get my machine to turn off. Since then, I have been unable to get the app to fully function. I've removed and reinstalled the application on my machine (both the newest version and the previous version - 2.2.4) with no improvement. When I try to start AirVideo Server the app launches and it appears in Task Manager. However, there is no system tray icon and when trying to view videos on my mobile device (connected to the local network via WiFi) nothing appears.

The app has worked great in the past and I would love to continue to use it, but right now it just is not working as it should.

I tried looking for the conversconversionStatus2 file / folder on my computer, but was unable to find any of the paths specified, even when turning on hidden / system files and folders.

Any thoughts?

Forum Index » Profile for rsaeks » Messages posted by rsaeks
Go to: