[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Adamantium
Forum Index » Profile for Adamantium » Messages posted by Adamantium
Hi all,

Having issues with this.

Pc confirms that server is reachable through Internet. Has worked fine whenever this message is displayed, for years. Now this confirmation has no bearing on whether or not it is accessible from iPad or iPhone over the Internet. Some devices get the message server not reachable, others work fine.

Any idea?
Hi all,

first post and not a techie so be gentle.

I've been using airvideo for a couple of years and consider it the best app on the iphone, but recently I've had a few issues.

when stopping and starting a video, obviously a get teh chance to view from last position, which it does without issue. The trouble is that some minutes later, it will simpy stop playing and start again from the same start point.

I have reinstalled and found no change in the behavior.

I also have an ipad running from the same two servers, and this does not exhibit the problem, which makes me think it's something to do with my iphone.

Any suggestions as it's making it almost unusable.

Apologies if this has been raised before and dealt with.

Also, now that simplify media has long since vanished, is there any chance of you using your existing infrastructure to provide streaming of music from itunes playlists?

again, sorry if this has been asked before.

Forum Index » Profile for Adamantium » Messages posted by Adamantium
Go to: