[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: KindDragon
Forum Index » Profile for KindDragon » Messages posted by KindDragon
Please display somewhere video bitrate and current playback bitrate. This will be very helpful with debugging performance issues with WiFi speed or airvideo server performance.
Please provide console app for Windows that play specified video file in iPad. Of course, AirVideo should be opened on iPad and connected to AirVideo server from this machine.
For example:
PlayInAirVideo.exe "n:\Video\S02\American.Horror.Story.S02E01.720p.rus.LostFilm.TV.mkv"

iPad should play this video if this video from allowed folders.

Second feature:
I want generate web-pages with links to video (recent downloaded videos), AirVideo on iPad should support play video from link.

airvideo://serverpin/n:/Video/S02/American.Horror.Story.S02E01.720p.rus.LostFilm.TV.mkv
I really, really, really love Air Video and want to see support on all mobile devices, especially Android.

However, if inmethod refuses to support us, I will go to another app.

+1
Admin wrote:
What conversion quality do you have set?

For local WiFi 1MBit/s
Beta 7 (for Windows) always convert video for offline in bitrate 5MBit/s, beta 6 was fine
That already work for me. I can edit offline converted movie in iMovie.
Android 3.0 support HTTP Live Streaming (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_Live_Streaming), now you can port AirVideo to Android?
Yes, please add "Newest Videos Added"
AirVideo is greate software, but what next features in your TODO list?
Can you publish that information? Very intresting for me.

Forum Index » Profile for KindDragon » Messages posted by KindDragon
Go to: