[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: windracer
Forum Index » Profile for windracer » Messages posted by windracer
Maspman wrote:Please release a non x server...

There already is ... I've been running it on a headless Linux box for a long time.
L0RE wrote:
Its sad there is no solution for all Platforms.
So i have to user Airvideo for Iphone and Qloud for Android. Both running Fine on Linux(Wine) Both not supported.

I've only played with it briefly, but check out Mirage for Android. It works with the Air Video Server.

I'm confused by the need for Wine ... are you not using the Air Video Server for Linux?
I'm still using AVS on Ubuntu 12.04 and love it. Works great for streaming to my iPhone.
minipulator wrote:Really, really, REALLY needs a native linux server.

Robertgenito wrote:I just wrote the admin a PM about releasing a download for a Linux server.

There is a Linux server. Check out this pinned thread. It works fine for me, and has for some time.
Are you using beta6? You can get the latest server version for Linux here.
Yep!

(at least, it did for me)
alpha5 is out and it seems to be working, thanks!
knome wrote:So when is the new build going to be out thats compatible with the new client released today?

I'm wondering this too! I accidentally upgraded before reading the "what's new" so now I can't use Air Video on my iPad or iPhone since the current Linux server doesn't seem to support the new client.
I just purchased AirVideo today after testing the free version with the Linux server (Ubuntu 10.10) for the past few weeks. Keep up the good work!

Forum Index » Profile for windracer » Messages posted by windracer
Go to: