[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: lucdesaulniers
Forum Index » Profile for lucdesaulniers » Messages posted by lucdesaulniers
Humm. Anyone can suggest which tools with reliable links to use to jailbreak my iTouch 4G - with iOS 4.2? I have tried the different solution, but I get the message wrong firmware. (Used pwtool)
Clegg wrote:I used AirVideo with my iPad to stream video to my AppleTV 2. WOrks perfectly as long as it is .mp4 files if it is anything that needs to be live converted, it fails. Works brilliantly with SD and HD *.mp4 files though.

Ahhhh... I was trying with my iPhone 4.2. I will try with the iPad... To AirVideo Engineers: make it work also with the iPhone 4.

EDIT: just tried it with the iPad (after installing the newer update for AirVideo). My ATV2 is to the latest update also. Results is the same : I only get sound only no image. MP4 files. What is your set-up (iPad or AirVideo) that I might have overlook? Did you jailbreak your iPad?
Clegg wrote:I've tested the air play enabler, and all play hacks off Cydia. The testing and results have been consistent:

Playing sd and hd videos in .mp4 format works awesome. I can push any of those to airplay with just a click. Anything that I want to Realtime encode fails switching to airplay. I have the error logs if anyone is interested. It is an "encoder thread exception: EOFEXeption -null"

Pretty much if the inmethod folks can work out how to get the air video server (or app) to not freak when the Airvideo app switches to airplay devices while doing live conversion we'll be set!

I prefer to do live conversion and have no issues with Hp to drive it. It works great to the iPad...now I just want it on the atv2

My air video server is a dual xeon e5620 w/32gb ram... So it's got the power

Are you saying you actually used your AirVideo with your iTouch/iPhone to stream to your AppleTV 2?
Will it come ?
Will Air Video be able to stream to my ATV 2 from my iPhone to my TV with the new feature of 4.2? Right now I get the sound to ATV2 but not the video.
Will Air Video be able to stream to my ATV 2 from my iPhone to my TV with the new feature of 4.2?

Forum Index » Profile for lucdesaulniers » Messages posted by lucdesaulniers
Go to: