[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: CHIMPBOY74
Forum Index » Profile for CHIMPBOY74 » Messages posted by CHIMPBOY74
HALLELUJAH!

it's working on my iphone4!
Admin wrote:I know this is taking longer then expected, but the new version will have significantly improved TV out support.

Good to hear it is coming. Has it been submitted to apple yet or........?
Admin wrote:If you are using firmware 4.3 then the next update should fix TV output for you.

Sweet. Can't wait

It means I'll get my tv back off the kids!!
As mentioned before I am using an apple universal dock and s-video to connect to tv. Will the 2.4.7 work with this set up? It seems people who use the proper apple cables can get tv out to work…
2.4.6 available. Roll on 2.4.7 (if it fixes tv out issue!)

Hi admin

Do you think the dock/cable is the issue? I really want to get this working and several people I know are impressed with your app but wont buy until i get mine working correctly

do you think the dock is the fault or the s-video cable. Like I said if I know it will work with a set up i will buy a new dock/av component cable.

Yes older style with round window. I really don't want to buy a new dock (they're expensive!!!) unless I know it will work

Anyone with new style get it working?
Hi
I'm on 4.2.1 if that helps. I desperately want this to work and will be recommending to everyone if I can get it working.
My set up is:
Iphone4 on 4.2.1
Apple universal dock connected to tv via s-video
Sound out thRough jbl speakers

iPod app plays fine through tv
When I start the chosen film playing it does say it is playing out through tv before film starts (only in landscape mode) as the film starts to play on the phone it doesn't play on tv but you can see it on phone (landscapE) sound is fine through jbl speakers.
Admin wrote:It doesn't work even if you plug in the iPhone in the dock before starting playback?

No tried allsorts
HI I have iphone4 on latest firmware and just donwloaded your app today. I use an apple dock with s-video connection to TV. I cant for the life of me get any films streamed to play on tv (sound works fine and I can see it on phone). the ipod official app plays local videos fine.
You mentioned earlier there is no known issue with iphone4 so why cant I get it to work? (i have tried restarts reinstalls etc)

Forum Index » Profile for CHIMPBOY74 » Messages posted by CHIMPBOY74
Go to: