[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: XCypher73
Forum Index » Profile for XCypher73 » Messages posted by XCypher73
I can't connect outside of my house. It has no problem while I'm home. I can even connect to my friend's server at his place which is over 30 miles away. The different between ours is when I connect to his it says "Resolving Address (PIN)", whereas on mine it says "Resolving Address (Bonjour)". I've even done port forwarding through my router. Really at a loss here. I have the newest server, as well. Any help would be appreciated.
I have a question. I set up the server and it works perfectly fine when I'm at home and connected to my wifi. I'm watching my videos on my iPhone, however, when I try to connect from anywhere else outside of my house, I get the following message..

"URL Resolver Error - Error occured while trying to resolve the server address. This probably means that the server is turned off or that there are networking problems."

What could this be? My computer is on and it works just fine when I'm at home and connected to my network. I've gone through all the settings on the server and I'm stumped. My friend set his up the exact same way and he can connect wherever he is. I'm using Windows 7 64-bit. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Forum Index » Profile for XCypher73 » Messages posted by XCypher73
Go to: