[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: kd1992
Forum Index » Profile for kd1992 » Messages posted by kd1992
I know you can use Home sharing to stream directly to an Apple TV but that means I would have to have my video in an iTunes freindly format. Air Video has a wider range of format support. Ideally I would like a prodgram like VLC to have an Airplay feature to allow me to stream any video type to an Apple TV like MKV files and VOB files
(Admin). Is this how Air Video intended for it to work or is this a technical glitch. Should it work with any IOS device running 4.3 in non conversion or conversion mode
That being said what happens to the quality of the video when it is run through another device. Am I better off using my iPad to stream to my Apple TV or does it not matter when I am doing it over wifi.
Do you think there will ever be the feature that will allow me to stream directly from my Mac to the Apple TV without having to use the iPhone or iPad
I have been using Air Video for a while on my iPhone and Ipad and love it. I now want to purchase and Apple TV to take advantage of the Airplay feature. I am a bit confused on how it works. Do I need to stream my movies from my Mac with the Air Video Server to my iPad or iPhone and then use the Airplay feature on that device to push the Movie to my Apple TV.

Forum Index » Profile for kd1992 » Messages posted by kd1992
Go to: