[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: andyzu
Forum Index » Profile for andyzu » Messages posted by andyzu
Anyone uses Air Video.app with iPhone 3GS + IOS5 + Apple Composite AV cable? Have you any problems with TV-Out?
Thanks.
Thanks a lot! After update AirVideo.app to 2.4.8 TV Out is working perfectly on my iPhone 3GS!

-----------
iPhone 3GS 32Gb iOS 4.3.3, AirVideo Server 2.4.3, AirVideo app 2.4.8, Apple Composite AV-Cable.
TGPaz wrote:Just upgraded to 4.3 IOS and now Air Video will not work with the Apple Component AV Cable.

If you plug it in while the video is playing you lose the sound and the video continues to play on the IPhone, if you hit play with live conversion after you plug it in then it works until you get a push notification then it freezes up and you have to quit the Air Video app and restart it. While the video is playing on the TV there is a spin wheel on the screen of the IPhone, so you have no controls on the screen. If you hit the home button while the video is play it also locking the app up and you have to quit the app and restart it.

I have tried 2 different IPhone 4's, 2 different cables and 2 different TV's with the same results. Also other 3rd party video apps as well as Apple's built in player they all still work with the cable.

Running IPhone 4.3 IOS
Air Video Server 2.4.5 Beta 5
and the latest version of the Air Video app installed on an IPhone 4

Hi!

I confirm the same problem. But I have the Apple Composite AV Cable and iPhone 3GS. I tried various attempts: Air Video Server (Mac OS X 10.6.6) 2.4.3 and 2.4.5 beta 5, Air Video app 2.4.3 and 2.4.5, live conversion and a converted video - no luck. Everytime I saw a neverending spinning wheel and video controls (pause, next, prev.) is unavailable ("hazy"), but a video is played on TV normally.
Fix it, please!

P.S. "iPod" app works fine.

Forum Index » Profile for andyzu » Messages posted by andyzu
Go to: