[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: jwurmitzer
Forum Index » Profile for jwurmitzer » Messages posted by jwurmitzer
Admin wrote:Sorry, forgot to mentioned that, it is 64bit only for this release. If you need a 32bit version please post a comment, I have no idea how many people are still stuck with 32 bit computers.

Yes please - sorry I'm stuck with this old CoreDuo - So it would be helpful to a have a 32 bit version - thanks
Looks like the ffmpeg is compiled not to run on 32bit CoreDuos ..??
I just updated to beta 2 > and its works perfectly now!!!

I just wanted to make sure that you are aware of the issue. I don't expect for the software to run on just any beta version of the OS...
I have version have iOS 5.0b1 (I'm a developer); Changing the zoom doesn't have any effect whatsoever.
StreamToMe doesn't have this issue with my setup, but I prefer to use Air Video, it just works better for me....
I have got a a strange problem since version 2.4.9; The Video plays well on my iphone but if I connect the TV (via Apple Composite AV Cable) the movie shows in a very small size in the top left corner ....
This effect came with the new version. Does anybody else have the same problem???
Thanks for the update! Finally it works again!
I'm sooooo happy!!
I have (and some other users) been complaining about this problem since March. I think it's a bit lame to blame Apple for this delay.
Other developers act a lot quicker with regards to bugs in their software. And anyway how long are we going to have to use "beta" server-software??
Don't get me wrong I like your software, but everything is getting a bit stale here ....
Admin wrote:The update has been submitted to Apple for review last week.

Are you sure!?? if it wasn't the the iOS app the works best with my set-up - I would have chucked Air Video a long time ago!!
Could you please speed up your update procedure!! It is taking too much time!!

You will damage your reputation by getting negative feedback and the competition is fierce!!
This is taking too long - we have been complaining about this problem for quite some time now and yet there isn't an update available!!
I don't think this is fair and you should provide an update as soon as possible > limited functionality should be mentioned in your description!

Getting angry soon!
Don't need this feature with iOS 4.3 anymore as you can access your itunes library with iPod player anyway ...
Just switch one Home Sharing in iTunes and on you iOS device!

The only proper solution that works and doesn't cut out like StreamToMe!

Thank you guys!
I have the same problem > so hurry up apple!!

Forum Index » Profile for jwurmitzer » Messages posted by jwurmitzer
Go to: