[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: ddn2003
Forum Index » Profile for ddn2003 » Messages posted by ddn2003
emax wrote:No ETA per new version ?

I'd like to know when the next version will come too! Still waiting for webm support and offline file copying! The competitors have it! Why doesn't Air Video?!
The volume knob while playing a video is off centre.
Please add support for Webm files!
Will there ever be an update to Air Video? We are still waiting for so many features to be release!
I have a couple feature requests.

1. It would be nice to be able to name the server connections, instead of Air Video iOS app showing the network address.

2. Sort the root folders of a connection, either on the server or the iOS app. Whichever is easier.

Thanks in advance!
Admin wrote:
ddn2003 wrote:It is way too cumbersome to go into the settings everytime. The double tap/zoom button was way more convenient!

The problem with the old system was that it was either fully zoomed out, or fully zoomed in (often degrading the quality significantly). There was nothing in between. In any case, looks like there is enough demand for this so it will be back, though I'd like to find a way to make it more flexible.

Maybe instead of a straight zoom, could implement an incremental zoom with multiple stages?
It is way too cumbersome to go into the settings everytime. The double tap/zoom button was way more convenient!
When I was playing a video using version 2.4.6, there was a zoom button while playing or I could double tap the video to zoom. Since upgrading to 2.4.7, neither option seems available.

How can I zoom while playing a video in 2.4.7?

Forum Index » Profile for ddn2003 » Messages posted by ddn2003
Go to: