[Logo] Air Video Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: baalbergen
Forum Index » Profile for baalbergen » Messages posted by baalbergen
I didn't bother to post it because it is very non descriptive, and it takes a long time to pop up, but here is exactly what it says, "Communication Error Error occurred while communicating with server: The request timed out." If I try to connect remotely it says, "URL Resolver Error Server seems to be offline." And like I said if you test it from the server it says that it isn't accessible remotely.
I have had air video successfully working for a very long time. I hadn't used it in a while, now trying to use it I get no connection either remotely or even from withing my home network. I did have some problems with the Bonjour update as others mentioned don't know if this is my issue or not. I am running windows vista home 64 bit. Just updated to latest bata server version 2.4.5 beta 7. Just updated to latest Itunes 10.5.2.11. Checked for updated to app on iphone none available. If you open the server on the pc and click test connection under remote it says not accessible. I have turned off my firewall as a test still no go. If I try to set up new connection from within app while on my home wifi it recognizes my computer but after setting up as server still get connection error. Unable to connect. I just went again to the bonjour site and downloaded and re-installed latest version, still nothing.
After update to 4.3.2 TV Out still worked on my 3gs with air video, just had some bugs. Video/Audio fine, however the whole video would have the busy starburst apple thing going and you couldn't access the controls. After last Air video update it doesn't work at all. No video output. StreamToMe still works fine with TV Out, so obviously it can work. Hope you are working on a fix.

Forum Index » Profile for baalbergen » Messages posted by baalbergen
Go to: